I'm seriously pissed off by my sister.
Pretty sure i wasn't as bratty as her when I was her age, really.
But it's okay, because it can train me how to deal with last minute changes, build up my tolerance level, etc etc.
WHAT FUCKING RUBBISH AM I TALKING ABT.
Sorry, that was just to make me feel better.
I'm not looking forward to publishing a ten page essay on her just YET.
And fuck you phone how am i supposed to see what I'm typing if you won't bloody scroll down??!!
Now it's even better this box thing is fixed and I still can't see what I'm typing.
So bloody fucking antagonised wtf is wrong with everything.
I don't want another session again, enough is enough.
--------------------
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk >:(
If I'm gonna describe myself with a chemical reaction I'll give you one word: combustion.
Yeah superheated highly exothermic thermit reaction = combustion.
Hello God, I mean really, it's not that I wanna question my superiors and everything but WHY IS IT that all the bad things have to happen at the same time?
Honestly I'm only a human being you know, I can't take this sort of crazy environment in my stride.
Whatever happened man, what about all those promises and stuff?
Obviously they don't count and as you probably know I'm smoking my head off.
Please pardon my string of vulgarities but I Cannot. Help. It.
Why do you have to make me stay with a fucking selfish brat who's not only self-obsessed but also a total asshole? Oh and add unreasonable to the list too.
This is so not a good time for you to play such jokes on me okay?
No really, listen to me, this. is. not. a. good. idea.
I know it's not like I can threaten you in any bloody way (though I would like to because of all these, seriously!) but WHY CAN'T YOU just make my life a little easier?
I really kind of don't believe in you anymore.
They say faith have to be cultivated, you know?
But so far what you've shown me is just how bad a situation I'm in and it's not fucking helping.
Wonderful thing is that now whenever I start going on my rants with all the fucks and what not I don't even feel appeased.
Plus my lips hurts from biting it too hard and too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment