Monday, October 12, 2009
and i got lost in your eyes
Image from poignant.
Outing with Sheryl is fun!
We had my long awaited nachos with loadsssss of cheese.
And the show's good! I love the singing ahhhhhhhh.
Who's buying the soundtrack?
Okay so we start from this morning, where I was rudely awakened by my mom at the ungodly hour of 7.30?
I slept till 8 and went to shower and stuff when she proudly informed me we're gonna do training (for housework) today.
So I had to dry clothes, play with bamboo poles, get myself wet, scrub floors, sort clothes, play with soap etc for the whole morning.
And we went to the mall for breakfast at Macs.
Then went to NTUC where I get to choose loads of food and stopped by at Breadtalk too.
My house has loads of food now hohoho.
Yeps then went home to pack my stuff and changed clothes to get ready to go out but it started raining halfway when I was about to reach the MRT.
Don't worry, I didn't get drenched.
And Sheryl looks pretty great :)
AND THE CINEMA WAS BLOODY EMPTY.
There were like less than 10 people inside I think, hahaha.
Yeah after the show we went to the top floor of tampines 1 and talked.
And moved to Macs and continued talking.
And went to Diva to buy huimin's birthday present.
That's how we spent 5 hours of our afternoon which talking already took up 3 hours muahaha.
Okay that's all for today and oh Tumblr gave me quite a pleasant surprise today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment