Tuesday, October 6, 2009

countdownnnnn


(Just 3 more days.)

Image from poignant.

Bio paper was... weird.
Yeah weird, like I can't place my finger to say it's hard, moderately hard or easy.
Anyway pretty horrible day today.
I should tell my psychological self to calm down and stay in your element like seriously. Don't try to conform to social norm, because your 'society' is pretty screwed yeah. Just do what you like and shoot a few rude words at people if need be.

Then again, that didn't exactly make me go 'wow' at myself and enlighten me much.

Thinking of what to do with the rest of my day:
take a nap
finish going through physics assignments
do maths paper
sleep early
But for now I'm gonna play spider solitaire for awhile, cause I'm on a darn losing streak yesterday, hahaha.
--------------------
Okay I won a game and lost about 10 :(
Epic failll.
I'm gonna sleep now :):)

And oh jane what happened! Why you sounded so pissed off haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment