Saturday, October 3, 2009
fearless
Image from poignant.
Random thoughts (again):
I give up on bio i give up on bio i should study physics now.
But before i do...
This is for you.
Yes you who think i enjoy your company - I DO NOT.
I do not want to tell you anything about myself and I don't want you asking me about them either.
I wish you can just go back to your lovey dovey state with your girlfriend (which by the way, is my good friend) and leave me alone.
I am not interested in you and despite what you say about our conversations being normal I still find it weird and not to mention it makes me super duper uncomfortable and I DON'T LIKE THAT EITHER.
I don't like guys who act like girls and I don't like guys who act like girls and think they act like guys. Capische?
Okay whatever.
I don't want you telling me about your troubles blah because HELLO i am so much more younger than you and i'm not interested and i do not want to open a counselling centre next time. It is NOT my dream occupation.
Why is it that after I settled one guy problem another comes in? No not to say you like me or anything (I definitely as hell hope not), but well, guys are so damn irritating sometimes. Why can't they like, be there when I need them and talk about interesting things instead of being so darn self-centered and whiny and argh idk.
You're making me damn frustrated thank goodness you're gone for a week I can take a breather.
We are so gonna talk after eoys i tell you.
_|_
Yeah I learnt that, unfortunate habit.
Dinner then physics ba.
So fast dinner alr :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment