Image from poignant.
I have exactly 5 minutes to finish this post so here goes.
Maths paper was crap, I feel so o.o at it and okay I'm glad I didn't spend my whole day revising for it too.
But I'm glad I studied the year3 topics because there were pretty much of them haha.
Okay so after school we went to find Mrs Shu to get our VJC competition cert and $100 popular voucher (ahahaha yeah I love popular pretty much).
So we spent $10 together at our school bookshop and I got 2 pretty notebooks hahaha.
And the remaining $30 is with jane. So yeah.
Then we went to Macs for lunch and ended up packing half of it home and I walked home to shower and everything.
Andddd I have to tell you, she's damn slow.
Shower for 30 minutes = very fast.
For me, shower for 20 minutes = very slow.
So now you get it.
But yeah whatever we ended up having a pretty good time and ended home on time too.
Ikea's showrooms are crazily nice.
We feel uhm, inspired to decorate our homes now haha.
And the modern vs country decorations which obviously made us very happy.
And I got my boxes!
90 cents each, I bought 5 :)
And it's better than the one with the mouse and the cat which is like, 1 for $4.90?
Or $6.90, I don't know.
So I got those cardboard ones without any designs and fixed it up myself.
Gonna pack my room later.
So here's my to-do list tonight:
showerDoubt I'll be coming online again later, depends on how fast I can clean my stuff and whether my sister is still using the computer.
piano
pack room
sleep
Hmm 7.29 now I have 1 more minute to check tumblr :)

No comments:
Post a Comment