Monday, October 26, 2009

if you love me, won't you let me know?

Hi all, today's pretty screwed.
Not to say that I'm not happy with my results... But I'm just not happy over Bio >:(
Because I studied freaking hard for it and I still got a B -.-
And I really want to know who marked our LA essay because how can Mr S give us such low marks?
I don't wanna be the first in history to get a straight B in Mr Ken's class zomg. Yeah that classic.

But I did something nice today which made me happy :)
I was walking home and saw this bedsheet sprawled on the floor in the middle of nowhere so I presumed the wind pulled it off someone's bamboo pole and so I looked up and saw this matching pillow cases.
Then I took the lift up and went knocking on doors to ask whose it was but apparently the owner (or so I think he's the owner) is not home so I left it on the hangers outside the house.
Yep, my good deed of the day.

And okay, you're kinda pissing me off with your depressed signals but it's alright because I can sort of understand.
I feel bad for you too :/
So if there's anything I can do to make you feel better tell me okay?

And oh Tumblr's working on my lousy com again.
Gonna shower, finish up world music and then Tumblr.
I'm determined to end this day on a good note because I'm gonna die tomorrow.
I dread Chinese and Geog -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment