Image from flying solo.
I'm back from church :)
Tumblr quite a bit, and I've maxed out my photo uploads so...
wash clothesYeah I'm reading MLIA now which is about, 10 minutes more?
haydn
sweep/mop floor
go online
dinner
Or so I hope.
------------
I swear doing housework is excellent aerobic exercise.
But I finished everything within 1 hour+!
And I did loads of Tumblr-ing too haha.
Right and I finished my purpose of coming online so I'm going off to study.
Why is firefox not loading the blog I wanna read :(
Anyway me and Sheryl decided we want to play a mass hide and seek during class chalet at midnight!
Can weeeeeeeeeeeee? :)
I feel so proud for being able to wash clothes and dry them and everything successfully hahaha.
I'm really going to learn how to cook when my mom gets home.
I wonder what she bought hahahaha.
Okay Haydn time.

No comments:
Post a Comment