Sunday, October 11, 2009

it must have been love


(and you told me you love me.)

Image from poignant.

Alrighty so my mom's asking me to clear pictures from the camera and I figured I might as well configure my phone's playlist and stuff today.
I realised I don't have to rush the letters because I'm only going back to school on Wednesday (oh yes marking days are good).
And if my eyes are not dying I might just go browse around blogs and look at pretty pictures which will up my mood even more.

I'll give it a 110 out of a 100 for today :)
--------------
My window media player is making me @.@ at the titles and everything.
And oh sheryl don't go around downloading your songs yet I've got half of it already I believe. And I'm gonna continue tonight so tell me if you wanna use sharing folders haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment