Tuesday, October 27, 2009
it's not just a bad day
Image from lightphotos.
I know, I freaking bloody effing flunked my geog paper.
And by flunk, I mean I literally failed it, unlike so many around with their 30+ and still moaning over the A or B.
How can I not be depressed?
Sigh wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.
People tell me it's okay because I don't need to rely it for my GPA.
But wth man, it's still there right.
With a big glaring (I hope) C there.
I should be glad if I even got a C which is like damn pathetic -.-
My mom still thinks I'm alright and laughing when all I want to do is to bawl my eyeballs out.
Only that will tear my contacts which I haven't taken out yet.
There's still mep to study for oh god.
Don't cry you stupid bird seriously I hate crying.
I want a hug so badly but I think if someone is really nice to me now I might just start crying nonstop.
So scary x.x
I hate my life manz.
My brains are all flying out of the window seeing how screwed my eoys are.
-.-
Gonna tumblr tonight and do some mugging (wtf yes I know) and sleep early before I really really start bawling my eyeballs out.
:(((((((((((((((((((((
I'm scared I'll start binging on food sigh.
------------
I give up on mugging.
If I want a holiday, I'll get a holiday.
I'm gonna stay in school library tomorrow and focus really really hard while sucking their aircon.
And my mom's gonna wash the new brown sweater someday so hopefully I can wear it soon!
It's really very nice.
So what to do on my 'holdiay'?
I figured my eyes, given its swollen and painful state, cannot last past 10.
And I need to wake up a little earlier to sort out my hair because I'm determined to make my day a good one tomorrow.
Yes it starts with good hair.
I'm kinda sick of Tumblr already, and I've got 66 posts in queue so I guess it's okay?
Should I play monopoly?
No, play something else.
I kinda hate anything that needs the brain now.
And nobody's talking to me anyway.
I'll see what games there are to play.
Sigh :(
At least I'm not eating and gaining fats haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment