Tuesday, October 20, 2009

this is torture


(we have dreams.)

Image from poignant.

Did I mention doing housework is excellent exercise?
I believe I did.
Did I mention it was torture?
No I haven't.
Well, it is if you can't machine-like-ly beat the soap suds out of the heavier clothes, namely school uniforms.
Do you know our school skirt, when wet, is as heavy as a full bucket of rice?
Try lifting that up and down like say, 20 times?
And the soap doesn't even come out.
So I leave it to the machine and pray hard the colour does not come of.

I'm going to recycle my skirt from tomorrow, and leave the rest for my mom to wash.
Now I know why she has so much arm muscles.
And oh, it hurts your back too :(

Unfortunately, I'm eating back all the fats I've lost with Bangawan Solo's chocolate cake.
And I'm waiting for the kettle to boil so I can have a cup of green tea :(
I'll have my Pokka green tea in the fridge with dinner later.
Which I haven't figure out what it is but I'm in charge so...
Suggestions?

My back is breaking my back is breaking my back is breaking omg imagine if I ever get pregnant I think I'll totally die before I have a kid :/
And if I don't I'll die from having to wash clothes later.
How did all those skinny moms manage it anyway! >:(

Freaking tired and I'm so sleepy but I'm freaking sweaty and I'm not going to shower after 2 hours only :/
I am so tempted to just sit here and Tumblr all day but I still have MEP and chinese.
Sigh okay I'll go after my food.
What kinda rewarding system is this it kind of sucks.
-------------------
Tumblr done, housework done, I'm gonna play a game and then study.
Today's not a very good day but still :)

No comments:

Post a Comment