Friday, October 30, 2009

when forever is over



Image from flying solo.
I'm learning how to get my heart broken. When you show no interest in me and doesn't put in effort to talk to me, my heart gets broken. When you told me how wonderful you think I am but act like the world can do without me, my heart gets broken. It gets broken till pieces and I have to fix it. I'm not saying it's bad though. Although it feels awful and disappointing, I no longer cry over it but pick myself up, because there will be a lot more chances for my heart to break. You need to be heartbroken before you know how to stand on your own.
So yeah not feeling awesome today either.
I think there's something wrong with me.
And I think I can do with a week of holiday in some beautiful but empty place so I can get to know myself.
But as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Going 4 now, I'm gonna take a shower and study Kamien, and maybe go through Symphony 104 again.
And do those listenings if I have time, seeing how I don't have to be online since nobody is going to talk to me anyway.
It's just things like these that makes me lose faith in everyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment