Wednesday, October 7, 2009
you make my heart break, you know that?
Image from poignant.
Random thoughts:
I feel sad.
I haven't finish physics.
Tomorrow's physics exams.
I miss you.
I think we need to talk.
I'm sorry if I made you feel that way :/
You're wonderful, really.
I'm making an effort to understand you as well, seriously.
Hormones should not be allowed to exist.
I really really really wish I won't end up like her, after I so solemnly swear I won't.
Though I think I'm on my way to be like that, damn it.
But no way on earth am I gonna let that happen.
I think I'm really truly over you (okay I was but just, you know).
I think life's a joke and mine's a mess.
I think I understand physics but I don't know if I can do it.
Because I didn't memorise my formulas and everything.
I need to be more independent.
I need to be more understanding.
I need to know how not to be a whiny kid (though I still think I whine like super little, whatever).
I wish my hair will grow faster.
You're one of the best things that ever happened to me.
And life will never be the same without you.
I don't know letting go of you or being possessive of you is better, I seem to fail at both.
I'm confused when it comes to you because I don't want to hurt you.
But looks like I still did, so good job for me huh.
Screw physics -.-
But nevermind, 2 more days to go.
I'm really gonna sort out my life in 2 days' time, I promise.
And I promise to find myself back, and to be a nicer and more normal person.
Because I feel weird too, that's why I say screw off hormones.
I'm waiting for you though I don't know if you're still gonna talk to me.
I'd rather you give me a full on rant than not to tell me in the face.
I want to apologise to you in person, but I haven't got around thinking of how to do it yet.
I know, I screwed up again -.-
I know you're vulnerable and I'm not exactly tough either but it kills me when you're sad and even though I'm angry with you I don't say anything to you, do I?
But yes, understanding, so I just divert my anger to something else.
I'm not trying to sound as if you're at fault too but really, I'm trying, and I'm only trying to tell you that.
I'm screwed for physics tomorrow.
End.
---------------------
LOL jane don't believe facebook la!
You get 70 for physics then I get like what, 50 ah -.-
Anyway ya why don't you appear onlineeeee I don't know if you're online or not but yeah I think you read this right?
Okay Ikea then :) Near our houses somemore so quite convenient right?
We can uhm, lurk around UrbanWrite/Diva at T1 again haha.
Bet those people are sick of us la.
And WHY DONT YOU HAVE A TAGBOARD LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment