Saturday, October 24, 2009

you teach my heart to speak


(this is our love song.)

Image from flying solo.

I shall Tumblr until I max my photos today.
Which is around 1 hour?
So that's about until 10.40.

Then I'm going to study Symphony 104.
I can't possibly fail 3 papers in a row, can I?
Must. Pwn. The. Next. Paper.
Even if it means hearing the darn symphony wherever I go.
You can go crazy you know.
All the repeating themes and whatever.

Then I'm going to prepare lunch, either maggie mee or cup noodles.
With my (still) unopened bottle of green tea.

By then Sheryl's probably at my house and I can play with a bit more ease because I studied something haha.

Yeah, here's the plan for today.
------------
I give up studying.
It's boring.
Should burn a cd so I can listen on the cd player.
I'm gonna download a game to play and then mug tonight haha.
Sighhhh bye motivation :(

No comments:

Post a Comment