Saturday, November 7, 2009
about life and friends (VII)
Image from lightphotos.
Okay Jess, we all know how much you love food. So you get the most.
I sincerely hope you're not reading this at night because it will get you seriouslyyyy hungry.
But if you know how to make these tell me so I can join you and eat them up haha.
Overview: Only about the nicest, prettiest, smartest, sportiest person in class. Okay not neccessarily correct but it's true. I mean how can anyone have all 4 qualities together and be good at them? So far I've only known her haha.
Don't worry, I'll tell you a secret about her: she's a super glutton. Okay that isn't much of a secret but just so to assure you she's human too. Just a very nice human, that's all. Count me in for your food trail if you're going okay?
She loves pretty things like me. As in not that she likes me, but that she likes the things that I like. Yeah, just to make that clear. Like uhm, the photos for example. Sunny food makes both of us happy, just that I can't finish it and she can.
I knew her in Year 2 level camp. It was kinda funny when we ended up in the same class and were like "Oh I know you" when I was so worried nobody I know is going to my class. Now I don't mind ^^
She's very fierce when it comes to volleyball okay. That's why I will always play on the same team as her. Just in case I get hit on the head it doesn't hurt that much. Maybe not, the guys hit hard too. So I just swear off volleyball haha.
She has a dog, which is very fat or so I heard. I'll go see it someday haha.
Okay quite obviously, she loves food. More than me haha.
She's a left-hander too! And according to shuxuan they are witches and must be burnt haha.
She's one of the tallies in our clique lol. Like the same as Shuxuan and Cas? Only not as imba but still tall.
I like her handwriting! But Nic apparently abhors it. Or so she says.
Jess ah, if you learn how to play a music instrument you'll be like a goddess. Smart + pretty + nice + sporty + musical can just kill us off.
Oh I forgot to mention this. She's very artistic too! Damn, so that makes it smart + pertty + nice + sporty + artistic already. This is scary haha. Yes friends, I give you permission to view her as Barbie doll haha. Alright I'm kidding.
Are you hungryyyyyyy Jess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment