Monday, November 9, 2009

and they rise higher and higher to the finale


(love is a feeling you'll never forget.)

Image from poignant.

I should revise my list of post-exam activities.
  1. Shop shop shop till you drop in Malaysia
  2. Operation astronomy
  3. Do those photoshopping of lyrics and post them on Tumblr (yeah I think there's hope for me)
  4. Start reading my textbooks x.x (You know what they say of new beginnings - the motivation comes before you need it and goes when you are desperate. So.)
  5. Get apple pies and coffee for breakfast one day (commencement day?)
  6. Learn how to drink coffee
  7. Learn 3 new pieces on the piano
  8. Go out and walk around, it's good exercise
  9. Start writing a story
  10. Eat well, sleep well, look good :) (It won't make sense to say 'look well' right?)
  11. Dedicate more time to Tumblr
  12. Hop and gather more pretty pictures from tumblrs/blogs/flickr
  13. Keep in touch with more people/know more people (I love you Tumblr haha)
  14. Read my shelf-ful of books.
  15. Scrapbook of TIME magazine/newspaper articles (cas are we still doing this?)
Go meeeeeee.
Gonna wash dishes, read chinese yada and come back tonight.
No more Tumblr I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment