Sunday, November 1, 2009

be careful for what you wish for



Image from flying solo.

Okay I just went my aunt's house and watched a movie.
Kill me.
I'm gonna type out points and mug now.
Go go bird.

And oh, I think we should start talking again, because it feels so weird and a horrible reminder and ya you know.
That's my argument (if we are even arguing in the first place).

And Tumblr is totally screwing me up it dropped by like what, 70?
I give up, shall go study.
--------------
I'm really very proud to say I've finished my symphony 104.
I can sing out like 90% of it already. ^^
Gonna revise Haydn.
Tomorrow ask Yijia on Western music.
Then I'm really truly done and can feel less screwed on my way to exam on Tuesday already.
I'm starting to get nervous what is this >:(
And I haven't done my chinese homework grrrrr.
Leave it till Tuesday afternoon haha.
--------------
I lost at Cubis 2 somemore.
And oh I'm going to school early to study!
So don't murder me :(
Just gonna skim through Haydn and try out essay questions and tada lesson time already.
K good luck woman.
Goodnight all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment