Thursday, November 26, 2009
hiatus notice
Image from Betsey.
So my trip to the dentist was quite an experience, I would say.
Because the total cost is about... $5000.
Sigh, I win.
To think that the cheapest clinic I can find on the list actually is one of the most expensive ones.
But then again, not everyone needs a $700 surgery I guess.
The state of my bones is scary.
At this rate I might as well study Dentistry and take good care of my kids' teeth so I can save the money in the future.
:(
And I'm forever using the oldie com so I don't have my regular links to post on Tumblr >:(
And I'm gone for the whole day tomorrow.
How maddening.
Well, I shall bloghop to make up for it.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Anyway Shuxuan, first time you say my posts too long!
I thought you always wanted something to read haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment