Sunday, November 22, 2009
hybrid theory
Image from poignant.
Done tumblr-ing.
Gonna shower soon so I'll make this quick.
Must finish a lot of things today.
Else my holidays will be like a total waste of time.
Motivation, come to me.
I plan to finish summarising at least half of what I've left.
And to look through my thick bunch of stationaries and take some out to use.
New things make me happy yes.
Even though I bought them long time ago.
Going to some island on Friday with my relatives.
Did I mention they are all older?
And I doubt I'll get to use my phone there so it's not like I'm gonna get much entertainment.
I don't know what I'll do there.
Hopefully there's a swimming pool or something.
-----------------
I am growing fatter.
What burn carbs better, I'm sure.
Should start drinking more tea and going out to run and definitely swimmmm.
I want my sun-streaked chlorine-bleached hair.
Whatever.
I swim at night usually anyway.
Or at least I used to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment