Monday, November 23, 2009
i really still can't believe i'm doing this.
Image from flying solo.
I'm offering tuition.
Preferably to people I know and stays somewhere near and accessible (yes I'm going to your house and I stay in Tampines, you know, to save the hassle and stuff).
As for the subjects, it'll be Biology, Chemistry and Maths (for year 3s and 4s next year).
If you need Physics tuition, I can do it too I guess (though don't look so forward to it because I don't like it much haha. But I do fine).
I'll be free on Saturdays (whole day) and Sundays (afternoon).
If you have siblings that are still in primary school and dying for PSLE, I can teach you maths and science.
(I really can't believe I'm doing this, but apparently I need to start saving up for university. Not kidding.)
And the costs will be $20 per hour, maybe cheaper if you want to do group tuition or if I'm teaching you and your siblings (you know, save the transport fee).
Please ask your parents about it yeah.
(Or if you want to learn the piano I can teach you till grade 5 I suppose, but that's another story and it depends on whether you have a piano at home, and the rates will definitely be higher.)
Why is my life like that.
Yeah please reply with positive answers! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment