Friday, November 20, 2009
it's time for this to end
Image from poignant.
Yesterday was weird -.-
I want you to come back nowwwww so I can tell you everything.
Gaaaah.
Glad that I'm leaving next weekend already.
All these things are too weird and taxing on my brain.
-pause-
Goodness, patience please.
I've already upgraded it and it's bloody expensive.
Don't start swearing at it and later do your favourite hobby again.
Just so you know, it's complaining about me.
Bad things above. Now we move on.
I'm still stuck on the damn nebula.
Okay I'm gonna switch com.
I want to roll my eyes.
Okay, I already did.
See, I'm not making sense any more.
I'm going mad.
Okay bye.
------------------
I'm back.
She doesn't want it after all -.-
So, nebulae nebulae nebulaeeeeeeee.
All I can say is, don't download weird softwares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment