Tuesday, November 17, 2009
you don't belong
Image from lightphotos.
I'm thinking of so many things that I don't know which to write down.
I hope we can fast forward to next year and I don't have to see you again.
Everything is so awkward, and you're just a reminder of all my heartbreaks.
While I realise this is all my fault, I'm trying really hard to make up for it.
It's difficult, because I don't know how to make you understand the fact I didn't mean it.
And i don't want to be forever harping on that same topic because it's excruciating to think of it.
Seeing them too, just makes me think of how different I am from them.
While my brain refuses to think that you're better off without me, my heart feels it.
And now that the both of you are like, on great terms now, it seems like all your problems are solved.
I guess when you like someone, he/she's your whole world.
I know, I know, you can't help it either.
But I'm still unhappy.
I don't know what to do about it.
I just wish the whole world moves on while I be on my own.
I have to keep reminding myself, I shouldn't care about you anymore.
Whatever you do has nothing to do with me, seeing how you don't even want to talk to me anyway.
I'm not denying that it hurts, it does.
But there's just nothing else I can do is there?
Confused to the max and I don't even know what you want of me.
To be honest, I don't know if we're better off like this or back to normal or whatever else we will become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment