Thursday, December 31, 2009

home is where the heart belongs



Image from meiiramica.
“Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.”
I'm so happy with my tumblr posts today :D
Pretty stuff always makes me happy~
So here's a list of some stuff that makes me happy.
  1. sunshine
  2. scented candles
  3. colourful stuff (markers, pens, sticky flags etc.)
  4. tea sachets
  5. pretty photos
  6. empty drawers
  7. floral dresses
  8. hair clips
  9. nail polish
  10. flowers
  11. ikea
  12. my blankets
  13. glitter
  14. scrapbooking stuff
  15. cookbooks with nice pictures
  16. books with nice photos of houses/rooms (like the one in tampines library!)
  17. singing
  18. clothes/accessories/bags/shoes (so typical of girls.)
  19. clearing up stuff
  20. boxes!
Okay after reviewing the list I conclude I like weird stuff.
It's only 9.33pm and I'm already feeling so tired.
Should go off and do something lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment