Sunday, December 13, 2009

i do not feel like i'm sixteen

Loved today. It's so much better compared to last year.
Church in the morning, then lunch with thy clique, went home for a while and then buffet at Safra.
I am still suffering from indigestion hahaha.
But well at least I tried my best eating my worth!
Plus my dad's Safra card got discount.
Not a lot but yeah, stilllllll.

I missed the ice cream the most.
Mango orange and lime! :)
And oh the mushroom cream soup is not bad too.
I didn't have the space to fill in another cup of hot chocolate grrrrrr.
My dad told me people who go there to eat sushi is stupid cause you get full very easily.
I get it now.
Pleaseeeeee drag me away from sushi if we're going for buffet because now I regret not getting to try every single thing!
And oh apparently there's nata de coco ice cream or something o.o
And mocha something.
Seeeeeeeee >:(
We sat there for 2 hours and I still haven't finish eating everything.
And I came back close to 2 hours already I still feel full -.-
Yes $100+ is really worth it, as compared to eating at a regular restaurant.
And I had a tiramisu cake at my aunt's house a few days before!
(FYI it's not really that nice but well yeah, I don't really like cakes in general)

Oh and I must tell you about lunch today.
Toured the whole T1's basement and 1st floor wthhhh.
Cause Shuxuan said "we just teleported to the 3rd floor" but I heard it as "1st floor".
Conclusion, Huimin can pronounced better than Shuxuan!
And when I got up....
There's this majorly huge red bag on the floor! :) :) :)
But what's funnier is what's inside.
Cassandra why did you buy so much food!
It's really very very amusing and I'm gonna list it out tomorrow or something so you can laugh at it.
And they made a book with photos inside! <3333 Okay I'm touched haha.
I love SX and HM's gifts tooo! :)
Yay talking about them makes me happy haha.

Lunch at the outdoor cafe which I can't remember the name of (ooops).
It's quite good!
Sheryl and Shuxuan finished up my salad cause I hated the sauce.
And green chilli inside the idk-what-that-yummy-thing's-called.

And tingyu called specially to wish me happy birthday!
Love you lots <33
I really look forward to your card!!!
I bet it'll be really pretty cause you're an artistic kiddddd haha.

Indigestion indigestion indigestion tskkkk.
Cassandra what am I gonna do with your food now haha.
Well I shall ration them after the surgery while I confine myself at home for the next 2 weeks x.x

And oh Jane let's go out and shop!
My dad gave me money for my birthday o.o hahaha so yeah!

Tbh I can't wait for Yiwei to give me her notes and textbooks and stuff so I can start studying o.o
Sorry la nerd is like that one.
Okay okay Sheryl stop rushing me! Here comes your postttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment