Thursday, December 24, 2009
racing in the dark
Image from flying solo.
MY TEETH HURTS.
Like really really hurts.
So much for painkillers -cries-
If it's just the pain I probably wouldn't mind that much.
It's the blood that bugs me more.
I can't even have gauze or bite on tissue paper because of the brackets.
How to stop the blood like that man.
Spitting out all the blood on tissue paper doesn't even help seeing how the blood just keeps welling up.
Yuck too much info I know but I look like some freaking terminally ill patient.
I probably can fill up one bag of blood for donation at the rate I'm going.
But well I did lose a teeny weeny bit of weight.
If a few hundred grams count.
I received Tingyu's card!
It's lovelyyyyyy <3333333
Thank you my dear girl!
Junior in more-than-one-way :)
MY TEETH HURTS MY TEETH HURTS MY TEETH HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I'm almost willing to scream the f word for it.
Grrrrr no no no.
Control control control.
I can't even eat to make myself feel better.
I'm gonna finish the whole box of tissue paper with my blood spitting thing -.-
Gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment