Tuesday, December 22, 2009

stay beautiful



Image from flying solo.

I'm done discussing.
Though I haven't finish summarizing molecular clouds. Or to clear my shelves.
Then again it's only 9.31, I so can do it now.
Yeah, think I'll do it now.
Hate seeing all that mess just right next to my desk.

Gonna start another easier and more fun project.
Seeing how the quotes thing was quite cute, with the yellow covers and recycled exercise book papers.
So I'm gonna go looking for quotes/lyrics again.
Maybe tomorrow or even later, if I finished clearing my shelf early.
Though I doubt so.

Okay I think I know why I love blogging so much already.
It's... homey.
Like I talk about homey stuff (like on green tea and my study table and stuff) which makes me incredibly happy.
Oh my, I sound like some housewife.
Let me assure you that isn't true.
No, it isn't true.

Right, my shelf awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment