I'm back from church!
Wore something new today :)
From my trip in Thailand this June.
One of the few clothes I got there that are actually really "free-size".
I'm sure I've complained about how their "free size" means "small size".
Well this fits me well enough, and I like it!
Even though the belt I wore to 'match' looks weird, but I like it weird haha.
I even wore orange m&ms looking studs today from Diva.
And white and orange jelly bands.
And my favourite heart shaped ring.
I got a craving for hard candies suddenly.
Though they are really unhealthy but well you know, cravings.
Sometimes I think there's something not quite right with me, like what's with random cravings??
Next week's gonna be pretty busy!
Tomorrow Sheryl's coming over, mio tv people coming over, and I'm going to my sister's band's Christmas concert.
Tuesday gonna email life sciences teachers but I'm still quite free on that day.
Wednesday's currently free too. (Or am I going to Jane's house?)
Thursday's a whole day of dental (oh myyyyy) and most probably church at night.
Friday's christmas! Though I don't know what to do.
Saturday might be going over to Jane's house again.
Sunday's church. Some celebration thing again if I'm not wrong.
I better eat while I still can.
At least I can bite with one side of the mouth.
After the 24th I've no idea how to eat haha.
I'm going offline!
No comments:
Post a Comment