Thursday, January 28, 2010

don't laugh at me when you see me in school tomorrow



Image from tumblr.

MY HAIR IS SO BLOODY SCREWED.
I knew it, one day I'll die under my own superior scissors skills.
I got real ugly bangs that is literally UNSALVAGEABLE.
Not kidding, it doesn't even hit my eyebrows leh.
As in, by a bit la. BUT THAT'S ALREADY REAL REAL SHORT -.-

Anyway the story is like this:
I wanted to just trim it a little but I accidentally cut one part too short, so not wanting to look real weird I decided to make all my fringe the same length so that it looks more normal when it grows longer.
But somehow, it went shorter than the supposed original length -.-
I'm gonna glue a hairband to my hair I swear.

AND THE BEST THING IS, my pink hairband broke even before I wore it properly!
Like somehow, it got kinda stuck cause I was wearing specs, and it broke.
IT'S THE PINK ONE LEH :(
I have to start hunting for nice and cheap hairbands again because I foresee myself to be wearing them quite a lot.
Or more like, every single day.

Don't laugh at me tomorrow okay :(

No comments:

Post a Comment