Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i'll follow you into the dark

Lazy to find a picture today.
I'm quite tired now (it's only 10.02pm omg).
Anyway today was pretty fun! Though my mom complained about the mud.
Thank goodness I'm not half splattered with it.

And I'm waiting for my pe shorts and swimming costume to dry so that I can wear them tomorrow.
War games are scary.
So rough and everything and I got hit face on by a soapwater bomb like WHAAAAAAAT.
I swear I can smell the soap and thankfully I closed my eyes on time so only a little bit went in.
But seriously whose good idea is it to put SOAPWATER inside man.
Damn you whoever that is, soapwater isn't good for the eyes!
And the mouth for that matter.

Did I mention mass dance prac is epic fail fail fail?
Don't get what they are teaching cause it isn't mirror image so we're like "which side which side".
And I forgot everything already haha.

Had dinner with Zoe and chatting a lot and halfway Sengwai came which is like damn weird cause we still went on to girl stuff which is so .........
And we took the bus which was another epic funny conversation because of all people we saw Sherwin and gang and he was actually flirting with Zoe (and failing DAMN badly).
But ya quite funny hahaha poor girl she's so harrassed especially the last bit! EWWWWW.

Then went home and showered and etc etc.
Must remember to put in toothbrushes and specs case into bag tomorrow if not damn gg.
Yeah and packing for a camp is TOUGH.
Like planning the combinations and everything haha.
But I figured I'll be throwing a lot of things on the way home so yeah :)
Sports shoes, socks, undergarments all oldie stuff throw throw throw HAHA.
I seem to enjoy throwing away stuff a lot :O

Gonna sleep cause Cas keeps chasing me away and I have to wake up early tomorrow sooooooooo GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment