
Image from bittersweetcupcake.
I need some time to get over things and think over stuff and revamp myself.
Because I went too far and was too deluded to know who the real me is anymore.
So I'm gonna take time off to find myself and hopefully as school reopens my workload will go so crazy I don't have time to think about anything else.
I don't like being angry or unhappy or permanently depressed.
And I don't want people to keep asking me what happened when they can't access my blog so there you go, here's my explanation.
I gotta learn how to keep my mouth shut the next time and talk to a therapist about my 'problem(s)'.
Learn to let go, learn to depend on myself, learn not to rely too much on just one person.
Welcome to my new life.
And thanks for listening to me, really.
+
Youtube cheers people up, especially chipmunks!
Me and Chongming found very weird stuff people posts regarding chipmunks.
Like, they sing Jay Chou songs.
I'm not kidding, it's 青花瓷 by the way, in case you want to go find it yourself.
And there's a Korean song by DBSK sung by them too (wth I know).
Who knows chipmunks are international singers hmm.
And there's many version of the Cruel Temptation theme song!
Sung by the different characters of course.
I think the guy's voice is not bad.
The friend who seduced the husband? Yeah that actress her voice is low so it sounds good too.
Whatever, point is, Youtube is good.
Tomorrow I have to clean my nails a bit more thoroughly and meet Jane at MRT at 4.40pm.
So I guess I'll tumblr in the morning, finish up my handicraft thing, play the piano for a while, clean my table (I still haven't do it so it's not that my table's that hard to clean), download songs, fix my hair, tidy my drawers etc.
But then again posting my to-do list here doesn't really help me remember stuff -.-
Doesn't matter, I'll see what I end up doing tomorrow.
Sunday is church + my aunt's house warming.
And my uncle gave us a bunch of GAP shirts that he doesn't want (like wth) in different colours and sizes.
Uh huh, so XS wear as normal tee, M/L wear as dress shirts with a belt and shorts.
And I just rummaged through that bag of clothes that are supposedly our new year clothes.
I didn't buy that much what -.-
In fact my sister bought more than me but I bet she'll not wear them and pass them to me by 2011. Or something.
Gonna sleep. According to the newspapers today, sleep is very important for hormones and the hormones help you maintain a good figure + pretty face.
Yeah the article said "迟睡的人会变得更难看" or something to that effect which made me very o.o LOL.
So I'm gonna sleep.
Goodnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment