Tuesday, January 5, 2010

someone else replaced you



Image from betsey.

I'm in a bad mood even before I did anything in the morning.
The worst part is, I know exactly why I'm mad and I can't tell anyone about it.
So yeah screw it, you're not worth it anyway.
I'm going to have a life on my own and not go by yours anymore so I don't freaking care.
Even though it's obvious by the fact that I have to say "I don't care" that I really really do.
But well, time to persuade myself I guess.
The whole world is screwed, including Tumblr -.-

Whatever. I have better things to do than to be mad at you when you won't know it anyway.
Plus why should I be angry? I so obviously mean nothing to you, unlike him.
Then again this isn't the time to argue about such trivial stuff because I'm gonna see a lot less of you anyway.
And I don't want to have another fight again so I shall leave it as that.

It's only 9.25 AM -.-
Hopefully a cup of tea will make me feel better and happier and whatever.

You know what? I'm fine not talking to you, really.
I'm sorry for such an angry and hostile post early in the morning but I've been boiling for a good few days now.
Don't worry, I control my emotions extremely well.
Just don't come and show concern for me when you didn't care for the past few days and I'm all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment