Sunday, January 24, 2010

sometimes you meet trouble



Image from betsey.

Gonna be another quick post because after this I'm gonna shower and finish up Bio mindmap.
Finished Tumblring pretty quickly today, took me about 45 minutes instead of 1 hour.
But copying bio essay questions down on paper is tough.
Typing things out may seem short but when you write it out it's really REALLY long.
My hand feels like it's gonna cramp up soon.

My alarm woke me up at 6.30 today but I overslept another 10 over minutes so I kinda got a shock when I wake up it's about 6.47 already.
Showered quickly and ran around the house and my mom suddenly said she wants to go with me because my sister isn't going so yeah.
I was already hungry last night plus no breakfast so you can imagine how much I've been starving.
And I was late above all of that so yeah.
Waited for the bus and listened to music and when we got on I started reading the Econs notes.
I haven't finish even half of it cause I was so sleepy but I like it because despite my sleepiness I actually understood it. Cause of all the examples and all that so now I can tell the difference between scarcity and shortage. Uh huh.
Unlike history readings which I generally dislike because well, they're history readings.
So after showering and doing the Bio mindmap and all that I'm gonna read my Econs notes.
No tv tonight (and we missed last night's thanks to my sister -.-) but then again I've always been surviving well without tv.
If weekdays get really dry maybe I'll catch it online or something. But I doubt so (sadly).
The reason why I can't catch my show today is because of HOMEWORK. And oh because tomorrow is Monday.
Mondays always come too fast.

A few personal notes to myself for the coming week:
  • get chem tutorial back from Kimberley AND CHECK THE ANSWERS (I think I got quite a few super bad errors)
  • find out how to do that last ellipse question from maths tutorial
  • ECONS PROJECT (no honestly it's on tuesday and WTH ARE WE DOING -.-)
  • ECO on wednesday, SS on wednesday... go figure out what to do.
Plans for tonight:
  • 5.30: shower
  • 6.00: bio mindmap
  • 6.30: dinner
  • 7.00: econs notes/project
  • 8.00: GP questions
  • 9.00: the notebooks! (damn ittttttttt)
  • 9.30: filing + pack bag
  • 10.00: sleep
That's the general outline. But only if I can adhere to it then things will be perfect.
Choir practice is mentally traumatising today. I keep losing the pitch when the melody comes in. Oh the woes of being an alto :( Honestly I can do sight reading but I just lose it when sopranos come in (and mind you they are LOUD).
Whatever. I have better things to worry about for the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment