Saturday, January 23, 2010

stop wasting time



Image from lightphotos.

Gonna try speedtyping and do a quick post before rushing off to post some proper photos on Tumblr.
I thought I'm done with it but after thinking for another 5 seconds I realised I've only been reblogging a lot of photos and thanking all my new followers but I haven't post anything myself yet -.-
And it's already going 5.
I have to go watch my sister at her band concert tonight AND I still need to dress up for it.
You don't expect me to wear shorts there and freeze myself there do you?
Plus after orientation my legs are obviously 2 different shades.
I realised this shockingly shocking news when I tried on my white heels again (which I intend to wear for CNY).
It's like seriously, gradient o.o
I better get it back to normal asap before CNY if I were to wear a dress or a skirt or anything above knee length.
Honestly my natural skin colouring is FAIR okay!

Now I have a few assignments at hand before going out...
  1. Tumblr. I WILL max out my photo uploads today. It's a geeky thrilling thing to do so don't comment.
  2. Change blogskin. I am sick of acting emo with a black blogskin so I'm gonna be back with something image-y. This should take about max 30 minutes including finding the ideal blogskin (oh yes I have lots of blogskins in my computer which I haven't used).
  3. Bio tutorial. I can't believe I'm getting stuck at the essay questions since this morning. And it's already 5pm. Yeah.
  4. Bio mindmap. Though this will probably end up going to tomorrow's to-do list but I don't care. There's choir after church tomorrow so yeaaaaaaaaah.
Did I mention the GP book is incomprehensible?
I stared at the same sentence for at least 5 minutes because I don't understand what it's talking about.
Either I never did learn proper sentence structures or my brain is just too noob.
For once it isn't vocabulary that fails me (although yes that did come in too) and it looks like my GP prospects aren't that good.

Right so much for speedtyping I still have to think of what to say don't I?
I'm off to Tumblr and if I come home early tonight I'll add on to the post.
+
Okay I'm done.
It's not very plain or simple or whatever but I guess it's time for some change of style.
After all (as many people have emphasized to me), change is healthy.
Though I have to start uploading pictures as 'small' instead of medium now.
Individually the pictures won't look very nice but hopefully it's compensated by the overall layout so yup.
And it's the first layout I took from my folder so it saved me lots of time.
Now I'm really off to Tumblr!
+
Okay I'm done finally and my mom's rushing me to pack and all that and I think she's gonna blow her top soon so I better hurry.
And Feli I saw your tag! Will post something entertaining tomorrow when I come back or tonight if I'm not feeling too drowsy.
And there's still Bio mindmap and tutorial OMG.
Okay gonna do it on the train later :)
But concert that time will off lights right, if not I'll continue haha.
Yupyup but all my Tumblr posts are in the queue haha. In preparation of school and all that yes?

Uh oh. She's gonna yell soon.
That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment