Thursday, February 18, 2010

cause it's a bad day



Image from flying solo.

To my bitch of a printer: WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM. How many pieces of paper do you need me to put before you realise there's actually paper huh YOU TELL ME. I hope you burn in hell or at least in some incinerator for making me so pissed off that I can't concentrate on my GP homework. Come Saturday I'll fix you I swear, you watch out you stupid bitch. I will throw you down from the 9th floor I promise.
So bloody effing pissed off.

Was damn hungry today and I ate A LOT. Like, a lot.
So much homework to do and I'm still so sleepy plus THAT STUPID PRINTER.
Controlling myself doesn't seem to work cause I lost all my self-restraint these few days.
No idea how to do GP -.-
+
After much struggle I'm done.
Gonna read Econs notes for test tomorrow. Sooooo tired :/
Must reach school by 7.15 tomorrow to meet Dr Yap I'm prepared for another round of grilling hahaha.
+
Done with Econs. Feel so high now :)
I totally love mass MSN convos with clique, feels the same as talking in real life.
All nonsense lol. And 'revising' EGYPT (LOL SHUXUAN YOU LEARN ALR NOT).

Gonna sleep now I wanted to go off at 10 it's 10.05 alreadyyyy.
Happy mood today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment