Friday, February 12, 2010

jump then fall



Image from flying solo.

Happy friendship day! I really enjoyed today (or at least the morning) pretty much!
Thanks for all your gifts and notes <3 Got a few surprises too.
Anyway I decided that Friendship day isn't a really good day to give things to your really good friends because it's kinda a must to buy something for almost everyone you know.
And due to limited resources (aka money), quality drops.
I'll come up with another day and buy something really nice for my really really good friends :)
Don't ask me what's with all the 'really's.

Today my dad sent me home and I was really hungry.
But we had steamboat instead of going out for dinner which is good.
Finished dinner at about 6 haha.
I changed my bedsheets too.
It's orange and red with heart-shaped lady bugs and has a matching blanket!
Super duper happyyyyyy :)

Then went over to the market there to walk around.
My sister bought a pair of jeans and a pair of socks while I bought 3 pairs of socks.
One black pair for flats, one white pair for school and another white and red pair that has a shoe design :)
I wanted to buy this skirt but my mom says no. So I asked if I can go to my aunt's house someday and ask my aunt to teach me how to use the sewing machine. And she agreed so once I got the hang of making skirts I'll fill my cupboards with skirts hahahaha.
Can't wait, really. I'm already thinking of the cloth designs I want zomg haha.

Today's a rather happy day. Other than the whole horrible episode which I didn't really think about that much today. (Or rather, I don't feel so angry about it anymore.) And the screwed econs test.
Glad that things are looking up :)
I'm so happy I want to do lots of things at once.
But gonna do some homework first then go out shopping tomorrow. I will find a nice watch. Just you wait.
Off to tumblr first.

No comments:

Post a Comment