Thursday, March 25, 2010
cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
Image from lightphotos.
It rained very heavily today :/ Despite having an umbrella my bag + the front of my skirt is still drenched. Don't ask me how that happened.
Going home in the rain is pretty fun though. If you're doing it once in 3 months yeah.
I wanted to start work at 5 but there was a huge lizard when I went to turn on the switch so I freaked out and went to play the piano instead. It's kinda gone now but I'll get my mom to come and look for it later.
Just in case.
Gonna rush out the cip proposal and do some pw stuff and sleep early. My eyes are closing already.
Looking forward to career day tomorrow! And mugging date on saturday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment