Monday, March 29, 2010

we only got 86400 seconds in a day



Image from betsey.
I believe you need both things—time and an emotional replacement—to fully mend a broken heart.
- Tumblr
Backlogged 23 pages of Tumblr and sent 2 emails regarding CIP.
Gonna prepare speech for SS before watching TV and going out for MPS.
Can't pay attention in class today, either too boring or half dead.
I think a little bit of both :)
The scary thing is I don't have homework.
I mean well, I have PW and all the weird stuff but not immediate ones.
Which is comforting but somewhat strange in a way.

I have a list of things I want to do when I get the chance to go on a long break.
  • Revamp tumblr (delete it, restart it, whatever, I just want it to be neat and tidy and full of things I love)
  • List of 100 things I love
  • List of 100 things I want to do
  • Astronomy scrapbook (I gave up on that long ago)
  • Reflect on my 16 years of life thus far
  • Tidy music library
  • Find my comfort food
  • Decide on university course + future career
  • Study financial lit (and actually retain something)
Forget about the speech, I'll draft it out in between customers today.
Off to watch tv and get dessert :)
+
Fail much. It closes every 5th monday of the month -.-
Poor Yijia, she's gonna take so long to reach home :/
Alrighty gonna do some work now.
+
Somehow I managed to waste 2 hours online without realising.
I didn't even play games.
All I did is to send one email and talk to people and sign up for some talks.
I am awesome.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment