Wednesday, March 3, 2010
independence
Image from fourshotsofexpresso.
Came back from dental and my teeth hurts as always.
More metal in my mouth this time.
Bought a watch for Bio test tomorrow because the clock's at the back of the LT and it's white and has really nice light!
Was contemplating between white and turquoise, and my dad asked why not purple. The pink and lime green one is not bad too :/
Chem day is always my favourite day because it's so slack.
Tomorrow's lecture day haha.
I bought cheesecake and apple pie for breakfast/recess.
Gonna eat super slow cause my teeth hurts lol.
Tbh I haven't read through all my notes but I don't care anymore shall just look through the tutorial and if I'm okay I'm gonna sleep.
Gonna take out new pens too, my pens are all running out of ink.
According to my dentist I can get the coloured thingy next month HAHAHAHAHA.
Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment