Image from tumblr.
You know what, I really miss you, and I want to talk to you so badly. But I've been hurt too many times to try again. So I figured, if you're the one, you'll come and talk to me yourself.As usual, Tumblr is forever the quote vault.- Anonymous
There's another one I really like.
Words are the most powerful drug used by mankind.To whoever's not using Tumblr: You're losing out. Majorly.- Rudyard Kipling
Did I mention how awesome some of the rooms look on Tumblr? Reminds me of the time when we went to the library and found this interior designing book and spend the whole time poring over it instead of doing homework.
I have a dream house too! Most probably not in SG but I'll be rich enough one day to buy a house overseas, just you wait.
Came back early from church cause my sister is at home.
Gonna spend my time rushing homework/revision today.
Pray that my ulcers heal soon so that I can eat lots of things to make me happy.
And that I'll finally commit myself to go swimming once a week.
And that I'll read all my christianity help books regularly (I have 3 but not a single one is finished.)
And my new goal to go down to 43kg (that's 2 more to go!). MUST EXERCISE.
AND AND AND. To finish mugging/going through everything in Term 1 over the March holidays so that when I go back to school I will feel smarter than the rest HAHAHA. (Okay I'm kidding, but at least I won't feel so lost during Bio lectures?)
Righto. So now's 1.10 and I'll start work at 1.30.
- GP article reflection
- GP compre
- Functions tutorial
- Econs case studies
- Graphing techniques 2 tutorial/atomic structure tutorial (OPTIONAL)
- SS meeting @ 5pm
- Biomolecutes tutorial (no that is not a typo. go figure.)
- Bio notebook! (Yaaaay for times notebooks hahaha <3>
- SLEEP AT 10. I feel so freaking sleep deprived after all the early waking ups these few days. Can I just say it's the WEEKENDS?
Not going to think about bad stuff anymore. They can go and crash the wall/jump off the building all they like. Life's too short to waste it on people who don't matter.
+
This is a very long post.
But anyway, listening to How Deep is Your Love by The Bird and The Bee now.
It's very very soothing and great for thinking.
And I just got a sorethroat on top of everything. Which kinda make me wish I don't have a mouth at all.
I'm so jealous of people with good voices hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment