Image from tumblr.
The most beautiful things in life come at exactly the right moment.Crampy day today. But I survived :D- Tumblr
Tim Tams are delicious thanks Kenneth/angel ^^ Gonna continue eating them tomorrow. I will never be able to lose weight at the rate I'm going -.-
I think I was drifting in and out of lessons today :/
Chem test is screwed. Not that there wasn't enough time, but more like I don't even know how to do the questions. And I still can't figure it yet so there you go.
Gonna study maths now. Oh graphing techniques. Please don't let me fail tomorrow.
+
Decided to type a long post and then go offline. So right, I survived with an injured toe too. Even if I walked slower than all the old ladies today. 15 minutes to reach MRT.
Going to school with Daphne is fun. Just that yes, she doesn't take chem so I was a bit like -.- when I realised I can't ask her about redox.
Oh my Chem test @.@
GP was rather fun today. Thanks Kristal for your seventeen magazine! It's very interesting hahaha. 3 periods flew past rather quickly.
And Kimberley loves our new Chem teacher ^^ I don't really like the lesson cause it's atomic structure which honestly just made me more confused because of messy notes.
I should stop complaining about the ugly state of my chem notes.
PW paper is out. Can I say I don't understand the questions? Everything seems confusing and uncertain all at the same time.
Should take the weekend off to hide in starbucks and mug.
Tomorrow's bio + econs and I'm so not prepared. All the tutorials are piling up and OH YES I HAVEN'T FINISH GRAPHING TECHNIQUES 2 TUTORIAL -.-
I ate a lot today. And I feel like an old woman with messy hair. I can't even have green tea cause apparently it worsens cramps and speeds up loss of calcium etc etc.
Time to study. I'll be in bed by 10.15pm I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment