1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. Also, start by listing who tagged you.
I tag:
(damn it the people I usually talk to DON'T HAVE BLOGS???)
- Jane(s)
- Jiazhen
- Kristal (damn zoe I'm copying from your list I think)
- Can I honestly not do this? Hmm yiting.
- Cas
- I give up honestly I don't think people will do this.
- Chongming? (highly doubt so but then)
- I DON'T KNOW :(
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up- Computer screen
- Highlighters
- Econs notes
- Water bottle
- Fax machine
2. How do you style your hair?
Sometimes a comb, sometimes not. Depending on my mood it can be a normal ponytail, twisted bun, or french plait. Yeah I do weird stuff to my hair. Got sideways ponytail too, when I feel like being a kid. Being a kid is gooooood.
3. What are you wearing now?
Big orange shirt with shorts. And specs. Yeah.
4. What's your most favourite place to visit in the world?Haven't been to lots of places I want to go because so far it's only SG/Msia/Aus. So obviously Australia haha.
Too many things, I think. So I've changed this question
(Okay I can answer this. Lots of things. About how life totally utterly sucks and how I will devote myself to full time mugging now.)
5. What's on your desktop background?
Just black. It's energy saving.
6. What is one word you'd use to describe yourself?
Screwed. Honestly, it's the only thing I can think of.
7. What's your current fandom/ obsession/ addiction?
Tumblrrrrr (as always). Too much things on the mind to have time to obsess/get addicted.
8. What's the last thing you ate today?
Dinner. Which is porridge and salmon fish, yeah.
9. Pet peeves?
People who don't care and people that care too much (either way is just scary).
10. What websites do you usually visit when you're online?
Blogs, tumblr (definitely), youtube (sometimes), MLIA/FML (last time)
11. What's the last thing you bought?
3 spiral bound notebooks from times @ T1
12. What are you listening to now?
Whisper by A Fine Frenzy because I'm using the horrible com so I don't know what to listen to.
13. What do you think about before you go to bed?
How many hours of sleep I'm going to get and how I'm going to hate school tomorrow.
14. What was the last CD you "bought"?
Don't buy cds unless it's classical (and it's my mom that wants to buy it but she don't want to listen to it so yeah you get the picture).
15. What's your favourite type of weather, and why?
Rainy days. Sunny days just suck because I hate how everything is bright and I feel emo. I'm a jealous bitch, even of the weather so there.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I can play the piano/trumpet but I want to learn the violin yeah.
17. Worst feature?
Too ugly/sensitive/crazy/think too much I don't know I think I get more psychotic as time passes.
18. Best feature?
None.
19. What's your fav-song-of-the-mo and why?
I don't know. Looks like I'm severely depressed but I hardly listen to new music nowadays.
Tada I am so mentally unstable now.
No comments:
Post a Comment