Tuesday, March 16, 2010

that dream i'm dreaming



Image from tumblr.

Righto so I met Zoe and she was having this super bad flu but it's okay I hope :)
Went to T3 Macs and ate a lot (lunch + hot fudge sundae omg sinful much) and met 3 new best friends! Honestly the people next to us are totally cool and funny and within a few hours we knew about the guy's ex-girlfriend, the 2 girls' favourite bands, they are all Christians, how the guy saw another guy running after the bus for one full bus stop before he came to the airport, their names, they're the same age as us (demand and supply!) and how one girl will divorce the guy and the other will disown him if he does something funny. Oh and how that guy is 'not gay' hahaha.
When they left it really feels like our best friends are gone. So me and Zoe are inspired to look for a clique too. (But they are really very funny).

Went for MPS after that and I wrote 3 letters! (Very proud of myself now haha). Hope I didn't screw it up yeaaaah :/

Met Yijia this morning and went to Macs again (I am so going to stay away from the area cause I keep eating wthhhh). Done quite a bit of Econs and cleared up my Bio practicals and did all my Chem tutorials. Saw a group of guys next to us and they were talking about Econs/Chem/Physics/Maths and I guess they are JC2 students. And I heard a line that says 'Dunman High is a good school!' which makes me and Yijia go ^^
Went swimming after that which is quite cool cause I haven't swam since forever and it feels great :) Though I can't get the breathing thingy properly when I just stepped in and I'm swimming in the 1.2m pool and the short distance one but it doesn't matter. My goggles fog up/accumulates water for every short lap I swim so it's okay I guess. Gonna swim again tomorrow night to lose all the fats I ingested. Today's one was super sinful: sausage mcmuffin + orange juice for breakfast, mcchiken meal for lunch (cause I am sick of fish) and oreo mcflurry for desserts yeah I eat all the Mcsomething stuff. SO FATTENING >:( But I still love my weighing scale for telling me I'm 45kg. Though I'm sure there's something wrong with it -.-

Interview tomorrow gonna sleep soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment