Thursday, March 11, 2010
there can be miracles when you believe
Image from tumblr.
Finally finished SS stuff (kind of). I feel proud of my googling skills lol.
Honestly, I don't think I can replicate it again haha.
Did 3/4 of 1 mindmap out of 4.
Which is quite good right! I should just stop being so fickle and fix on one particular form of Bio summary. Now I need to do/redo. Zzzzzz.
Super amused at Joshua/Kenneth's mahjong playing skills haha. Today Ron pwned all (for once, or so I heard).
And I never knew our class guys can cook. Better than me yeah.
Gonna go sleep for a while and wake up at 8.30 to study for Econs + do Bio mindmaps.
Tomorrow SMO till 6.30 then dinner with my aunts and all.
I am really growing fat. New resolution: Go swimming every morning during the holidays.
I really miss it haha. Time to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment