Friday, March 12, 2010
there's no direction where i stand
Image from poignant.
Long long day today.
I seem to be sleepwalking through my lessons, so I can't really remember what we did.
I was chasing Joceline during the 10 minutes run cause he said we can run anywhere so I had fun running in and out of doors. And I can do the backhand drive much better than the forehand. At least I hit the ball (yeah I'm that nonathletic).
And owed Irene $50 for Chem textbook (oh my).
5C44 seems to be having a financial crisis today because everybody owes someone money or lent someone money, or so it seems.
Econs test was an utter flop but it's fine because I don't really care ^^ Didn't study much (like only 15 minutes?) so I don't expect much.
Maths was a bore, I just feel like sleeping cause I slept at 12.30+ yesterday.
Bio lab was even better, at least I finished it fast cause we did it before. Half talking/stoning which I have a tendency to do nowadays.
Finally school ended and we went to find the EiE teacher. But Irene can't go :( I'm gonna be an antisocial bug tomorrow. (Don't ask me what's with bugs personally I find them gross but it just pops up in my head).
SMO was another sleep inducing session. Cause I don't understand a thing and the LT was nice and cool and I just zone out between questions lol. Didn't feel as in awe as previous sessions cause I was too tired to feel cheated by the methods haha.
Just came back from dinner with relatives. I ate a lotttttt. More than my dad even. But now I'm super full which is good :) According to my parents the dishes aren't as good as the previous times but I still find it okay. Cause I'm not that picky about my food yeah. As in, tastewise. But I don't eat a lot of things.
Packed for EiE tomorrow I feel so zzzz now don't feel like going haha. At least I hope it'll be enriching and interesting so I don't feel so sian about not having anyone to talk to (thanks ah Jane). For once I think I may just come off as a really demure girl haha.
Gonna finish up Bio summaries and I'll be a happy girl ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment