Tuesday, March 9, 2010

this day's a spinning circus on the wheel



Image from tumblr.

So so tired even though I reached home super early (got a ride from my dad).
Tried slacking/taking breaks and reading Shopaholic something (about a wedding) which my sister borrowed from her friend and it still didn't work.
Because I hate drawing graphs, especially that reciprocal one.
Still can't remember how it works haha.

This is terrible. Everytime I open blogger I can't think of what to say.
Should I go ssef on thursday?
Thinking about holidays make me super sian cause 4 days are just going to fly away like that.
Must sneak in time to chiong finish tutorials haha. And study dates with Yijia (most probably end up doing maths and laughing nonstop at the nonsense we do again. but it's fun.) and date with Zoe and I don't know who else.
Let me quote the dance teacher: "I'm single and available!" (zomg wrong context I mean uhm, for dates over the holiday hahahaha).

You know I'm incoherent when I start talking nonsense to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment