Sunday, April 4, 2010

couldn't you believe



Image from betsey.

Oh joy I'm baaaaaaaaaack! (:
This trip's been traumatising in the sense that I couldn't get a single. freaking. thing. done there.
It's a rather dangerous time sucker if you get what I mean.
And lots of eating.
Missing tumblr so so much now.

I don't know what to do for GP oh please don't let me fail it tomorrow.
Eyes open wide and don't you dare analyze the question wrongly again :S
And and what to do for PW ):
Amalgamation is simple enough but I totally don't know what to do for part 2 which is the important part.

Should get down to work.
  • shower
  • maths supplementary (what is this man)
  • bio mindmap
  • pw
  • pw
  • pw
  • pw
  • pw
  • sleep
But tumblr comes first.
Oh my I missed you.
+
Fail. In the end I'm doing more research for SS haha.
But well I found something which is good right?
Forget about PW shall do it tomorrow lol.
Sighhhhhhhhhhh.
Must get my efficiency back haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment