Wednesday, April 14, 2010

increased productivity



Image from lightphotos.

I am proud of myself today man.
PC was rather productive? Better than what I expected so yeah that's good.
And SS ended rather early so I'm happy :)
Hope I didn't kill the cells while culturing them :S My techniques still suck like mad so yeah.

Came home and rushed through things.
CIP proposal somewhat done, MSO is finally going somewhere, and I even finished the VJC sharing slides.
Gonna do PI (I just realised there's PW tomorrow oh kill me now) and maybe Bio tutorial which I've pushed back for weeks.
Oh dear.
+
I guess there's hope for me to finish PI by 10 tonight. Oh joy.
+
Yesssss I finished it! Super happy off to do Bio tutorial now.
I feel so smart tonight.
Who cares if it's only 319 words long. I think it's great considering it's 1 hour's worth of work. Plus I don't know what to write anymore :S Let's see what he says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment