
Image from tumblr.
Good day today. Went to the hospital to visit my grandfather and apparently he keeps running off by himself without telling the nurses. When my dad asked why he anyhow walk around he just gave him the mischievious smile hahaha.
I have a cool genepool yeah.
Came back and looked at Econs. I finally understood all the MC and TFC and TVC and all that. Stopped at economies of scale because my hand got too tired and raw from writing in my notebook.
Gonna do GP article before going back to Econs. Then if I have time I think I'll look at Chem because I don't get Atomic Structure and Chemical Equilibrium and Gaseous State. Oh dear.
Random fact: My favourite t-shirt is a long white shirt from IP Zone which I got at $6. Looks good when tucked in jeans or OP skirts or shorts. And real comfy when you don't tuck it in.
+
GP article done. Gonna go stare at Econs again. Oh well at least I feel some sort of achievement when I finally understood the graphs. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment