Monday, April 12, 2010

virtuoso



Image from poignant.

Medsoc was rather interesting today. I feel much more assured of what I'm going into now. And I'm getting excited at the thought of so many more activities! Good job zhen, zoe and kris! (:

We changed seating arrangements. Sitting with Brendan, Joey and Gillian and it's sooooooo hot. Don't know how I'm gonna survive this term with no ventilation lol. Plus it's 5 items tomorrow I can go shoot myself already. So not prepared and I believe I'm gonna fail it tomorrow. Especially sit ups and standing broadjump.
Forgot to bring Chem lecture notes, how brilliant. Gonna copy Zoe's now.

NE interview briefing was fun too. I feel much much better now, really.
Gonna find some chocolates to eat and copy ionic equilibria.
And I really should start doing Bio tutorial before going to MPS. Oh my.
+
MPS was fun, but stressed ttm ):
I hope I didn't piss anyone off with my inability to write letters :/
Whenever I think of 5 items tomorrow I feel like passing out. Oh my goodness.

Just a quote:


Pretty yeah.

Gonna go pack my bag, brush my teeth and sleep.
Have faith in God! Please please please don't kill me tomorrow.

Just because I kept quiet doesn't mean I'm not thinking.
To say it's complicated would be an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment