Friday, April 30, 2010

yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities



Image from poignant.
Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you.
- 'Hallelujah', Rufus Wainwright
Woke up at 8. Doing PI now. Don't know how to organise my stuff sighz.
A few more hours to go. Must finish before I go out today :/
+
I despair of tumblr.
Today:
finish PI
finish ionic equilibrium
finish sigma
unesco talk
gp corrections

Seems impossible. But I can do it! (((:
+
UNESCO talk was rather interesting (: Saw lots of corporate people and me and Nic were like the youngest people in the whole room zzzzz.
But I don't think I can finish all these work today :/ Unless I stay up? Hmmmms.

My family's going on day trip to Johor tomorrow and I chose to stay at home (or out with Jane) to clear my work. Thinking about all the tests and assignments makes me rather -sighs-
Still, I'm excited to see Jane's friend tomorrow haha. What a weird trio we're gonna look like hmm.

Tonight: filing/clear desk + ionic equilibrium.
Tomorrow: gp corrections + sigma notation + chem revision + bio revision part I

How ambitious. Time to start work. 8.38 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment