Saturday, May 8, 2010

disliking weekends







Image from tumblr.

I'm getting hungry now. This is not very good.
Today's really tiring (as usual).
Econs talk was rather interesting I guess, if you've learnt macroeconomics. I tuned out by the 3rd presentation because I have no idea what they're talking about. But the food is really good, so it's kind of a consolation.
Rushed down to Marina Square after that. Finished CIP discussion fairly early (I guess). Hopefully things smoothen out soon. Everything's in a whirl haha. Thanks for coming down :)
Then stoned at Starbucks a while discussing GPP when we realised we haven't even read through everybody's PI yet. Gonna do that tomorrow and type 100 word reflection for each PI haha. Once again I marvel at how cool my group is haha.
Went to Kallang Macs with Zoe to meet Kristal and supposedly mug but I only read the first few pages of Ionic Equilibrium (epic fail). Got super full and kinda irritated at this year 1 class around us. Feels like we were being ambushed lol.
Decided to walk to school early so that we can find seats early but in the end we see this big bunch of people waiting outside the PAC and we're like -.- And since it's so hot we decided to stone in the girls' toilet and stand under the fan. Ingenious, I know.
And Zoe forgot her ticket but because we have close ties with EDS seniors (LOL) we can go in. Don't even need to sneak in haha. But the concert's pretty cool. Theme is 'Death at its finest' and I love the dance! The music they played before the concert start and during intermission is very nice too :) And they had Bang Bang You're Dead again. And I think I watched the encore skit before. And some other play they acted too.
I spent a total of 15+ hours outside in the same clothes today :/ Feels good to have a shower. And I'm hungryyyyyyy :( Remind me never to have dinner at 4+ again.

Tomorrow's another long day :/
Church
MSO meeting
Mothers' Day dinner
MUG

And this is my to-do list:
MSO briefing ppt
PI reviews
Ionic Equilibrium tutorial
Revise Bio
Bio prac
Bio tutorial

I will reward myself if I finish half of it tomorrow. Sigh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment